Nail Stamping Mistakes That You Should Avoid
Stamping nail art is great if you know how to do it correctly. It seemed easy because it works just like an office stamper with stamping nail polish as ink. Yet, you will be working with nails, not paper. The nail is not flat like a paper so you will need to press the stamper from side to side to transfer the image completely. When you don’t do it the right way, chances are, you will incur the following nail stamping mistakes.
- Not cleaning the stamping plates after use.
- Not working fast enough to pick the image before the stamping polish dries up.
- Not cleaning stamping plates in between.
- Not scraping polish well and it will not fill all the engravings.
- Scraping polish several times on the stamping plate.
- Pushing stamper firmly or longer on the stamping plate.
- Some image can’t be picked up accurately with the back-to-front motion.
- Moving stamper head to pick up the design.
These nail stamping mistakes will result to poor stamping because either the image will not be picked up completely or the image will get smudged once transferred to the nail. This video will teach you the techniques that will make stamping nail art work perfectly for you.
If you enjoyed it, share with your friends!