Easy Fixes You Can Do
Watermarbling lets you get unique designs that would be hard to copy perfectly. So if you want a more personalized mani then this is perfect for you! Marble nail art is fit for all seasons thus, you can wear it anytime you like. However, watermarbling nails will be disastrous if you commit these 5 common mistakes:
- Use of cold tap water which does not allow color to spread.
- Old nail polish or nail polish brand that won’t work well with water.
- Working slowly that the nail polish start to dry.
- Not using liquid latex on the skin around the nail.
- Not cleaning up with brush and nail polish remover.
In this tutorial you will find out the techniques that will help you get gorgeous marble nails. Learning what may or may not work will save you time, money, and energy. Save money because you will be able to choose the right nail products. You will not waste time on trying out methods that will not work in the end. And lastly, you can save your energy in cleaning up your nails and skin with polish remover.
If you like this tutorial, share it with your friends!